Saturday, February 26, 2011

Sweet Relief

I went in to my CranialSacral Therapist this morning and it was wonderful! For those of you that don't know what that is, CST is a therapy that works with your spinal fluid and pretty much everything in your body to ensure that valves are open and you body is straight. This is the treatment I went to in Florida when I was in High School.

My appointment this morning went very well, she found that all the lymph nodes in my abdomen were frozen. This is exactly how I explained my stomach pain, things just felt like they weren't moving. So she helped those begin to flow again, they are sluggish but much, much better than before! She believes they froze from surgery in December, when you have surgery they pump air into you so they can see what they are doing, which is good, however some people react to the air that is left in them and that is what I did. We think that it caused my lymph nodes to freeze.

My rash came back today around one o'clock however it is not nearly as bad as yesterday. My CST thinks she knows what I have so I will be going in for more blood work on monday or tuesday. She believes it could possibly be lyme disease, we looked up the symptoms together and I have almost all of them. My doctors just don't understand why the pain keeps coming back generally the same, and that would explain why.  

Wednesday early in the morning I am headed off to Florida! My mom was planning on visiting our family there but as of today I will be going as well. Every time before whenever we would go south I would have instant relief whenever I got off the plane due to humidity and heat. I have actually been told by two different doctors to move south, I am not moving but I am going for a pain break.   :) 


Prayer Requests:
*That I would be able to keep up in my classes with all assignments and projects due
*For safety in traveling-my mom and I are taking separate flights and my memory has not been the best so for a safe mind when traveling.
*Also that I would get everything done that I need to before I leave

No comments:

Post a Comment