Thursday, July 28, 2011

Ozark Entertainment

Vacation has been wonderful. It has been hot but not too humid. We have gone skiing a lot, having wave runner fun, visiting restaurants and relaxing! We love our Ozark Family Vacation! 

This week I have been on the sidelines but my family sure does give me a lot to watch! 


Mom Skiing with a shot of the driver 

Aaron

Tera

Kyle

Dad 


A video of Aaron wakeboarding...he is getting very good! 

Mom and I on our way to Coconuts for lunch 

Tera and I on our way to West Marina for dinner and a swim

Kyle and Aaron on our way home from skiing 


Ever heard the saying no pain no game? 
These gents proved it. 
Kyle injured his toes three times, look closely one blood blister, one scrape from the ski on his big toe (still bleeding) and the last he broke his nail in half... outch! 

The sign of a true wave runner man, they must have a blister. 
Can you tell who the die hards are in our family? 
Kyle, Aaron, and Kevin


A couple of highlights on my end, I have been able to keep up pretty well, the heat isn't bothering me too much I believe the ten day medicine really helped and I'm excited to take it again. I drove for the first time this week since February! Of course it happened to be a boat, but I think it still counts! 

I choose in February to stop driving because of my symptoms; my eyesight was worse, my depth perception was off, it was hard to hear, I was dizzy, and I had memory problems. A couple times I forgot where I was going and then once I remembered I couldn't remember how to get there, so I pulled the plug on the car and let a friend use it. With my head stuff clearing up I will get back into driving prayerfully this week! Praise God! I can't believe how long I went but it was needed! 

I am excited to gain back a little freedom but I am so thankful for all of my friends and family who carted me around the last couple months, you will be rewarded in Heaven! 

I also finished my online class! This class was a test to see if I could remain a student while on my lyme medication. Every month will get easier but I passed the test! I have been approved to continue on in my 2+2 Program this fall. For now I will enjoy a whole month without homework! 

We have two days left of our vacation and then were headed home, tonight we are going to our family favorite on the lake, if you are ever in the area It's a must go... Docknockers they serve crab by the bucket and they have no dishes. It's a yummy and messy meal! 

Prayer Requests: 
*That we would have safe travels on the way home (all of us; Tim, Kevin, and Kyle included) 
*That the travel would not make me sick
*That Dr P. will be able to keep his practice in Iowa and turn to the Lord in this time  



1 comment:

  1. great pics jen! :) I am excited to see more and watch more video! But more excited to see you!! :) i love you!

    ReplyDelete