Sunday, March 6, 2011

Florida Sun

I have graduated from another doctor! This term my parents and I began using whenever a doctor would pass us on to someone else because they were out of ideas for my 'special' case. Before we left for Florida I graduated from two doctors in Des Moines, they have recommended me to go to my doctor in St. Louis and a new doctor in Kansas City. My mom and I are headed to St. Lewis on March 13th to visit Dr. Yu and are discussing when to head to the new doctor in Kansas City. 

So while we wait my mom and I are in Florida visiting our family and enjoying the warm weather. While we have been here my mom and I have been to many different beaches and seen some beautiful sunsets and coastlines.


 My mom and I at Clearwater Beach 


 Sunset at Green Key Beach 
A boy ran through the birds I though it looked pretty sweet with the sunset :) 


 Aunt Katie and I at Clearwater


Uncle Kevin and his new pelican friend


This has been our week-family, food, beaches and sun! All these pictures are at/after sunset when we started getting cool breezes but the weather has been upper seventy's all week, it has felt wonderful to my achey  bones :) Its been such a different vacation but a much needed time to re-coop physically and spiritually before headed back to new doctors. 

Have a wonderful day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment