Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Home Again

I arrived home last night from Florida.  I went to Florida because we have family there and heat eases my pain so I had a great week with limited pain. I was even able to walk quite a ways on the beaches pain free which was beautiful and fun. My break from doctors and therapy was wonderful but now its time to jump in again.

One thing I found really interesting is my memory was perfect in Florida and as soon as I got in Des Moines I couldn't remember things and had a hard time finding words again. I thought that was weird how quickly that had come and gone again. If only Iowa had Florida weather my body would be a happy camper :) 

I had water therapy this morning and will continue to have it three times a week, the therapy is like a little piece of Heaven in Iowa, the pool its in is around 90 degrees and after my session I chill in the hot tub for a while. It is so nice and refreshing! I have decided if I have pain long term I am getting a hot tub! My pain always turns around after some time in the water. 


My next doctor appointment is on Monday in St. Louis please be praying:
 *The Lord would lead the doctors in a treatment or who to go to next
 *Safety in traveling
 *That I wouldn't get worse before I get better (and if I do, strength to endure it)

No comments:

Post a Comment