Monday, March 21, 2011

Full Dosage

Yesterday was my first day taking all of my medicine, for the last week every day I have added a new pill and finally am at my full dosage! The medicine still makes me sick, it messes with my organs and brings about random other pains, but it is not near as bad as the first time I got sick on the medicine in St. Louis. Mornings tend to be worse than any other time of day but if I sleep till eight or nine my day gets a lot easier.

Another thing that helps my day is water therapy, I get the opportunity to go in three times a week for water therapy and hot tub time. I can live with this pain forever if I have a hot tub! haha I don't know why heat feels so good but it really helps.

Prayer Requests:
*My memory is still pretty bad and school starts up again today, pray for grace in my schoolwork that I will meet deadlines
*That the medicine would become easier and easier to take everyday

No comments:

Post a Comment